Monday, July 13, 2009

Wicked Thunder Storm

Last night, while the family was watching a movie in the living room, there was a huge thunderstorm going on outside. In the middle of the movie, there was a flash of light, the loud pop the coffee maker made when it blew out, and a wicked thundercrack from the lightning. It was all instantaneous, one right after the other.

It was amazing, because the power from the thunder shook the whole house. Granted, because we were surprised by it, it set everyone on edge for awhile, but it was still wonderful. It only happened once though.

I love thunder. And we get it out where I live a lot. I love watching the rain, lightning and thunder when it storms. My family thinks I'm crazy, but I don't care.

Zeus has been busy lately. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers