Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Electricity Galore!

More storms on the way. Rain, thunder, lightning oh my! Lots of thunderstorms heading our way, so it's going to be a restless night. This morning was sunny, then it rained buckets with lots of lightning, and then it was sunny until sundown.

I might just sit with my window partly open so I can see better and smell the wonderful rain. I absolutely love the smell of rain!

Also, speaking of lighting: my dad has a little pulse machine thingy that he needs for physical therapy for his wrist. He had surgery a while back, and he has to wear it for his muscles. Not exactly sure why, though.

Well, I was curious as to what it felt like. So, he put it on my hand and arm, because there were two little pads to convey the pulse. It felt like my hand was throbbing while experiancing that needle like feeling you get when blood goes rushing back into a limb that is asleep. All that, but softly. It was really weird, and it lasted for a few minutes after he removed the pads.

I seriously hope I never have to use one of those for physical therapy, because the feeling would drive me crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers