Sunday, July 26, 2009

House Hunting!

We might be getting a new house!! We visited it yesterday and had an informal tour from the owners. Everyone loved it. The house was two story, had a pool, a shed/work area with a small loft and was in a semi secluded wooded area. I absolutely love it!

One of the drawbacks is very limited internet. Blogging on my phone via text would become my only means of posting. Does anyone know how that works? Would each individual text be its own post? Say, if I typed out the message continuously over like three text messages, is it only one post or three?

I'll have to make time to test it, I guess.

Thank goodness for unlimited texting, because I'll be updating this blog, and my Twitter from my blackberry, and possibly some other stuff if I can work it.

1 comment:

  1. The house sounds awesome! Well, except for the internet thing, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Followers