Sunday, July 12, 2009

No Church and the New School Year

My sisters and I ended up not going to church today, for which I am thankful. I'm so uncomfortable there. I don't want to go back for youth group Wednesday.

Senior Year starts in less than a month, and I'm glad. The sooner I graduate, the sooner I can get my own place, and then I can breathe freely. I can't wait. But on another note, I just want to graduate. I might have failed the second half of my math class last year, so I have to make that up, plus take another full class of math, the required government and economy requirements. The last three years of school were total crap, because I just transferred over to my third high school, and lost marks in both moves.

I need to find a good charm or spell for luck, because I'm gonna need it this year if I even have a dream of passing this year. If I find a good one, I'll post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers