Thursday, July 9, 2009

Church Again

Last night was my second night at our new church youth group. The fact that I'm attending a youth group still gets me, but I don't exactly have a choice. It was uncomfortable the whole time. I could just see everyone in the room turning on me, especially since they didn't know me. They already don't make any effort to include me or my sister, and we're considering not going back. I think, if this Sunday doesn't improve, I won't go back.

Also, remember that amazing red sunset I told you about on the way home from church last week? It happened again. I haven't exactly been watching the sunsets lately, but I see a sign. And I can take a hint. But this Sunday will be the deciding day. Hopefully, all goes bad. Well, not too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers