Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Entertainment

It is raining yet again. No thunder yet, so if it keeps up, we might get to go play in it! Haven't done that in a while...and it stops. It'll rain again soon. I hope.

I've found some new amazing shows: 10 Things I Hate About You, and Make It or Break It, both on ABC Family. My sister and I like to see ourselves as Kat and Bianca. We refer to me as Kat with her as Bianca. We like it so much, we've even taken some of the quotes to fit us:

Me: How do I look?
Her: Scary.
Me: Thank you!

(I prefer to dress really Goth, much to my fashionista sister's dismay. Lol.)

And I'm the only one who really likes Make It or Break It. Our whole family sits down to watch Secret Life of the American Teenager, which really isn't my cup of tea, but hey MIoBI comes on right after.

And another ABC show: Glee!

It doesn't officially start until September, but I loooooove it already and can't wait for it to start up! That's another one it was mostly just me who likes it, but I'm cool with that. I'd have to say my two favorite characters are Finn and Mr. Schuester. Rachel, the female lead, is ok, but she scares me sometimes. Way over dramatic.

Ah TV, a great escape. That and books. Speaking of which, I need some new ones to read. Anybody have any good suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers