Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Another Wish Bracelet

A while ago, I made a wish anklet for myself. It's still on, and last night, my sister, Alice, was spending the night with me in my room. We were up talking all night, and she was curious about the anklet.

So, I told her what it was. She was interested and said she wanted one. I explained to her that it wasn't just some fun accessory, that it actually meant something. I told her how it worked, and why, and she was conflicted for a while. She's Christian, while I am not. But, eventually, by her own choice, decided she wanted to do it.

She now has a bracelet made of three red sewing threads and three pink wooden beads on her wrist. She wanted love, hence the red and pink. School starts in a few weeks, so I hope it works for her. She'll be so happy to have a boyfriend.

I was surprised by the fact that she would even consider doing it. All while we were making the bracelet, the storm was brewing, and afterward she swore she thought was going to get smited (sp?) by God for dabbling in witchcraft. I told her she'd be fine.

Hmmm. Well, now we just have to wait and see what the charms do. Hopefully good results!


)O(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers