Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Almost Time For School

School starts on Friday! Our school system is weird, because we start with a half day on Friday and then we don't go back until Tueseday.

We fixed my schedule yesterday. So now, instead of JROTC, I have Culinary Arts. I'm definitely focusing on my creative side this year. I also have Visual Arts as well. Then come all the required classes, like Algebra, my science: Human Anatomy and Physiology, English and Government.

Unfortunately, I have the same locker as last year, so I have a bottom locker. I have not once had a top locker in high school. I hate having to bend over or crouching down. But hey, it's right next to my Culinary class, and Visual Arts is just down the hall, so that's the first two classes of my day close by. At least I don't have to worry about being tardy.

1 comment:

  1. It's great that you're focusing on your creative side. Culinary arts should be a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Followers