Thursday, August 13, 2009

Lots of Work and a Big Project All in the First Week!

I've taken so many notes today, it's not even funny. Working problems in Algebra II, English PowerPoint, Government PowerPoint, and a multitude of Anatomy/Physiology notes, definitions and notecards. I've written so much today, I would be happy if I never had to take notes again, and this is only the first week!!

I still haven't heard anything about my replacement class, so I have to go visit my counselor tomorrow to sort that business out. Fun stuff.

Also, for Anatomy/Physiology, we have a big project due in November. I have to shadow someone in a medical profession. And it just so happens, the complex I live in is right across the street from the hospital. And my sister's friend's mom, across the street, is a nurse who works in recovery. I may not be able to shadow her, but she said she'd try, and if not, she'd see if she could find someone else to work with me.

It sounds like a lot of fun. Lots of work in there too, but it sounds like it'll be worth it.

2 comments:

  1. Wow your project sounds like a ton of fun! I wish we had done something like that in my school. I did end up working in a hospital for six months though and it changed my life. Have fun with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a ton of work! Good luck! Try burning a little rosemary incense while you work, it helps you to remember what you are studying!

    ReplyDelete

Followers