Friday, August 14, 2009

JROTC it is!

My schedule has been fixed: and I have JROTC. Ironic, isn't it? That's the class I transferred out of to take culinary arts. And I'm happier. I didn't even consider asking to be placed back in the program until last night. I was so happy when I finally thought of it, I almost didn't sleep.

Now that that's taken care of...the first week of school is over!! Only about eight months left...Anatomy is going to be sooo hard. I'm going to have hundreds of notecards when this is over with.

Drill team and Color Guard are fun prospects to look forward to. I did them my freshman year, and I'm a little rusty on my commands, but my military dad is more than happy to test and retrain me. It won't be too hard to get back in the habits.

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome :) I was in the military and I want to be a JROTC teacher. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Followers