Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Class Chaos

I don't get to keep my culinary class... :( The teacher scratched me from the list, but I'm on the waiting list in case someone drops out of the class. I get to go see the counselor sometime this week to fix things. I'm hoping to get creative writing and contemporary issues, both half a credit.

My school even has its own advertising business that uses the profits it makes for the art program's supplies. I think that wouold be fun to join. I also want to look into the school's literary magazine.

We had a practice lockdown as well today, so we had to sit scrunched up in the dark in the corner of the room for about five minutes. That was oh so fun... but thankfully that was the only practice we have to do.

Tomorrow we have class meetings with the seniors, juniors, sophomores and freshmen all in different parts of the school. I don't know what they're for though. I'll find out though.

)O(

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get the classes you want :) I just started back up in school, too! I'm getting my certification as a wedding and event planner so I'm pretty excited. Let us know what classes you get!

    ReplyDelete

Followers